We are pleased that you are considering us for your road test. Our office staff is capable and ready to find the perfect appointment at a convenient time and match you with theright driving instructor to work with you. We strive to do the absolute best in preparing our students for the New York Department of Motor Vehicle road test.
We offer road test services at DMV locations anywhere in New York City (Except for Staten Island), Nassau County and we partner with Epic Driving School to offer services in Westchester and Putnam Counties. You select your prefered location, and we will get you there.
Our road test service map:
ROAD TEST AREAS
We have devided our road test services in areas based on their distance from our school.
- Area 01: QUEENS: Astoria Heights or Maspeth
- Area 02: QUEENS: Ridgewood, Whitestone, Kissena Park, Fresh Meadows or Cunningham Park
- Area 03: QUEENS: Jamaica or Ozone Park
- Area 04: QUEENS: Laureton, Springfield Gardens or Rosedale
BROOKLYN: Red Hook, Starrett City, Beverly Road, Ditmas Ave or Seaview
NASSAU: Garden City Park
- Area 05: BRONX: Havemeyer, Riverale, Zarega Ave or Stang Ave
- Area 06: BROOKLYN: Coney Island
NASSAU: Hicksville or Wantangh
- Area 07: WESTCHESTER: Yonkers or New Rochelle
Other upstate New York locations can be booked through our partner school
ROAD TEST ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
You are eligible to take the road test based on your age, permit status and behind-the-wheel experience.
The requirements are:
1) Complete the 5hr Pre-licensing Class and obtain a class certificate
(expires one year after class attendance)
2) Have a valid New York learners' permit
3) Have enough on the road experiece
(book a driving lesson assessment at our school if you are unsure)
4) Minors (16/17yo) must bring form MV-262 signed by a parent/guardian
5) Glasses or contact lenses if required on the permit
6) Shoes or sneakers
7) Face mask (COVID temporary requirement)
MEETING THE INSTRUCTOR ON THE DAY OF THE TEST
We prefer to meet students on their test date at our drivig school. This gives us the opportunity to review your documents, certificate and permit and avoids issues with documentation. When you test with us, you will be using our vehicle for testing.
SCHEDULING A ROAD TEST
Please use this link or call our office to book your road test. If you book your test directly with the DMV, we cannot guarantee that there will be an available instructor/vehicle for the time you selected.
CANCELLING A ROAD TEST
Road tests cannot be cancelled or rescheduled within 7 days. Students trying to cancel within this time will be marked as a no show and be required to be a DMV rescheduling fee and pay our school for another test.
Road tests cancelled less than 14 days from the test date will be subject to a 50% charge to re-schedule.
WE HAVE A NO-REFUND POLICY FOR ROAD TEST FEES.